Staffing hours will be agreed upon placement and an individualised and comprehensive support package will be put into place.
Staff will cover key times in a day provide support for young people in the following areas:
• In getting to college / training / work.
• In preparing meals & shopping for food.
• In the evenings and weekends to encourage young people to be part of their community and join in social activities in the area.
• Re-assurance for the young person when they are disturbed, upset or unable to sleep during the night.
• Support with family contacts and attending appointments.
• Personal safety.
• Home security and being safe in the home.
• Furnishing the home, keeping it clean and tidy.
• Fire safety.
• Home repairs.
• Saving Energy and Recycling.
Daytime staffing hours are between the hours of 8:00 and 00:00.
Overnight staffing hours are between the hours of 00:00 and 8:00 these hours can be wakeful, semi-wakeful or sleeping.
24 hour telephone advice and support service is provided and a 24 hour call out service is provided in case of emergencies.